Bartos & Bartos, LPA is a legal team of Dedicated, Professional & Experienced Attorneys Serving the Greater Cleveland Area
Having the right attorney when you need one can help you resolve a dispute with neighbors, end a marriage, enforce your rights in the workplace, or even avoid prison time. When life gets legal, whether it's a DUI charge or a positive event such as adoption, it often makes sense to get a lawyer. Lawyers at Bartos & Bartos, LPA provide legal advice and counsel; we protect your rights, work competently to resolve your needs and are ethical in the handling of your case.
- The law is becoming more complicated all the time. Not having a lawyer to handle your legal issues may actually cost you more.
- Lawyers at Bartos & Bartos, LPA know how to challenge (and sometimes suppress) evidence.
- We understand how to properly file court documents and handle other legal procedures.
- Our attorneys depend on an extended network of professionals to help our clients' cases. Most clients do not personally know the types of professionals who can help with discovery or challenge evidence or testimony by the opposing party.
- You're not sure how to plead -- or what a 'pleading' is? Pleading guilty is not the only choice, even if there is evidence pointing directly at you.
- Hiring a Bartos & Bartos, LPA attorney in many instances will help you avoid potential legal headaches down the road. Do you really understand the fine print of that contract you are signing?
- The other party has legal representation. The law is complicated and an attorney representing your adversary (or even a non-adversarial party entering into a legal agreement with you) will take advantage of this inequity.
- Lawyers at Bartos & Bartos, LPA will provide an initial consultation, without charge, to give you an idea of the type of case you have, and help you decide whether you actually need to hire a lawyer.